Girl hurt in Leeds school firework explosion

  November 15, 2013

Police have launched an investigation after a girl was badly burned when a firework exploded in the canteen at her Leeds school. The 15-year-old was left needing treatment at the specialist burns unit in Wakefield after the rocket was thrown in the hall at Bruntcliffe School in Morley. The Yorkshire Evening Post understands the explosive set fire to her clothes after landing nearby as she sat eati...

... continue reading: yorkshireeveningpost.news

Writer: Associated yorkshireeveningpost.news


 
 
Leave a comment